Tuesday, June 2, 2009

A few more details

I finally got in touch with the head lady for our reception! Instead of 2 kegs of beer we are now going to have 1 and now we have 4 hot hors d'oeuvres! I think some family members are worried that we will not have enough food but, our hors d'oeuvres are unlimited and I really think we will have enough. Not only that when the food does stop coming after 2 hours, there will be chips, pretzels, dip, etc. that everyone can snack on if they are still hungry and of course cake! A little comical update...we went to another place to see a reception hall just because ours is a little bit more expensive than we were hoping so we were looking to see if we could find anything cheaper. We walked into this place and the first thing I see are 3 giant elk heads hanging on the wall and the ugliest oldest looking american flag I have ever seen. It was the Elks club so the Elks made sense but that is not exactly what I wanted for our reception. The set up was very beautiful but, I still liked the other place much better. We decide NO to the elks and yes to our original ballroom reception. I am very excited to get decorations, my dress, oh just everything! It is so exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment